EXPLORE YOUR CITY.
Only four more days until Edmonton Design Week officially kicks off, with Vignettes Design Series hosting the Official Launch Party this Friday. Join us for a night of design, live art and music - and of course amazing cocktails! Everyone is invited, so to ensure your spot at the party snag your ticket here.
If you can't make it to the launch, no problem. Edmonton Design Week offers 42 installations, exhibits and events running over nine days, giving you tons of time to explore them all. If you are into exploring new spaces as much as we are, check out the list we've compiled of must-see projects in unique spaces.
1. Citie Ballet | Citie Home Tour 2017
2. Historical Transformation: From Hudson’s Bay to the U of A Reimagining historical spaces through architecture and design
3. MacEwan University | Allard Hall Guided Tour
4. IMPULSE+LOOP: THE QUARTERS presented by Nuit Blanche | Interactive Art Playground
5. Harcourt House @ Enterprise Square Gallery | The Graphic Appetite: Shin Matsunaga Poster Exhibition
Edmonton Design Week is a mix of free and paid events, installations, exhibitions, discussions, panels, talks and tours. Check out the full schedule here!