A NIGHT ON THE TOWN.
We are 24 hours away from the start of the inaugural Edmonton Design Week, and we cannot wait to see what the incredibly talented designers in our city are bringing to the canvas!
With so much learning and exploring going on over the next nine days, make sure you save energy to attend some parties! Edmonton Design Week has two official parties this year, the Launch Party hosted by Vignettes Design Showcase and the Wrap Up Party hosted by Crash Hotel.
Below we have curated an amazing lineup of all the best parties to hit during EDW.
Thursday, September 21
1. Reveal Party by Jostar Interiors | Design Through Time
2. Opening Reception | Harcourt House at Enterprise Square Gallery
Friday, September 22
3. Edmonton Design Week Official Launch Party | Vignettes Design Series
4. Historical Transformation: From Hudson’s Bay to the U of A Reimagining historical spaces through architecture and design
Saturday, September 23
5. Opening Reception | Neue Work | DIV.12, IZM, OneTwoSix, Knockout
Sunday, September 24
Monday, September 25
Wednesday, September 27
Thursday, September 28
Friday, September 29
Saturday, September 30
Edmonton Design Week is a mix of free and paid events, installations, exhibitions, discussions, panels, talks and tours. Check out the full schedule here!